[Microbit-Python] Game API objects I want

Jonathan Austin Jonathan.Austin at arm.com
Thu Oct 8 16:47:17 CEST 2015

Hi Larry,

> On 7 Oct 2015, at 14:53, Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> wrote:
>

> I got inspired and rewrote my scheduler in C++.  Well, C really.  Anyway it should be reasonably easy to port to the micro:bit.

This looks sweet. I wonder, do you guys have access to Joe Finney/Lancaster
University’s DAL repository?

Joe has a Fiber scheduler in there, and it might be possible just to break out
bits from that.

Failing that, mbed has a Ticker and a Timeout class,

https://developer.mbed.org/handbook/Ticker
https://developer.mbed.org/handbook/Timeout

that would make a very neat starting point for anyone thinking about porting
this to mbed/the micro:bit

Jonny