[Microbit-Python] SUCCESS! Setting up a local version of microbit's TouchDevelop

Howard Baker-IF&L howard.baker at bbc.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 11:36:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks David – very kind.

The make public decision is not mine to make I’m afraid. I’ve sent round my recommendations and awaiting responses now. We’ve got a good cohort of people now building things for the Micro:bit (like David) and it is proving invaluable so I am hoping we can do the same with MicroPython.

Thanks again for all the support, I promise you it is much appreciated.

Howard