[PYTHON META-SIG] RFC: TEXT-SIG

Greg Stein gstein@microsoft.com
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 20:06:05 -0800

>----------

No problem with me... if that's the focus, then I'd call it string-sig.

I think the easiest way to determine what the focus actually is, is to
ask the people who are planning to be involved over the next 3 months,
"What do you want to contribute?" (talk is cheap :-). If the
contributors never say free-text search... out it goes!

That should keep the sig tightly focused and should keep it matched up
with what people will actually be doing.

-g

--
Greg Stein, Microsoft Corporation            execfile("disclaimer.py")