[melbourne-pug] Jobs at Reece

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 28 20:17:18 EST 2018

Richard Jones <r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com> writes:

> We're looking for some Python folks to come join the team at Reece.
> […] We're implementing a bunch of things in Python and Django (green
> fields - Python 3 all the way) in a micro-service architecture to
> support Reece's business. It's a great place to work, I'm enjoying it
> and it's a bunch of lovely people to work with. If that sounds
> interesting to you please get in touch!

It's hard to know whether it sounds interesting, there are no specifics
about what the job is (other than the technologies involved :-)

Can you say what Reece does, and what the new hires would be put to work
doing? Thanks!

--
 \       “My aunt gave me a walkie-talkie for my birthday. She says if |
  `\        I'm good, she'll give me the other one next year.” —Steven |