[melbourne-pug] Jobs at Reece

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:47:35 EST 2018

Hi folks,

We're looking for some Python folks to come join the team at Reece. I
joined straight after PyCon AU (well, after I'd had a short rest after
running PyCon AU :D ) and I'm really happy with that decision. We're
implementing a bunch of things in Python and Django (green fields - Python
3 all the way) in a micro-service architecture to support Reece's business.
It's a great place to work, I'm enjoying it and it's a bunch of lovely
people to work with. If that sounds interesting to you please get in touch!

      Richard