[melbourne-pug] Install ‘conda’ using Debian package manager

Sergio Valqui svalqui at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 1 23:07:23 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

There is no such an installer for Anaconda , as is rather a collection of packages that are installed hence the shell, the full list of packages are listed , below:

https://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/packages/pkg-docs.html

Which one you need depends on what you are trying to achieve,

Regards,

Sergio Valqui

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or  information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and notify us by return email.