[melbourne-pug] Agile

paul sorenson paul at metrak.com
Sat Jan 30 12:41:23 EST 2016

Yeah as soon as some new methodology comes along an industry quickly
grows up around it promoting "the right way" and often losing sight of
the core meaning.

Companies who are truly agile would have no insecurities hiring great
technical talent with "no prior agile experience" as long as the
candidate showed a willingness to operate in an agile way.

Also key hiring decisions are often made by people who have no
development experience themselves and so are constrained to "go by the
book".