[melbourne-pug] Agile

Aidan Lister aidan at aba-systems.com.au
Sat Jan 30 03:18:57 EST 2016

Send me your resume or GitHub! Any developer worth their chops is going to
slot into an agile workplace in a heartbeat. People over process, we are
just looking for great devs!

Your reflection sounds like a short sighted HR level decision, unless you
were going for a team lead role where you'd be expected to drive the agile
processes?