[melbourne-pug] small talk at next meeting

Scott Junner scott.junner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 01:29:01 CEST 2014

Hi Gang.

I forgot who I'm supposed to talk to about perhaps giving a small
presentation at one of the monthly meetings. Or if I did remember I would
be at a loss for how to contact them directly. Therefore...mailing list
message.

I was wondering if an idea proposal put to the group would fit in. As in,
put the idea forward, get feedback, connect with interested parties.

It's an idea for a startup. As a very new programmer I know little about
what the idea would require and would like to get the group to suggest what
hurdles would be faced and possible solutions.

The presentation itself needs little more than 5 minutes. Discussion, who
knows?

Thanks

Scott