[melbourne-pug] Fwd: Opportunity to work on a project on Natural Language Processing

Patrick Chan patrickchan7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:01:36 CEST 2014

Hey MPUG,

Birmingham based, Packt Publishing, are looking for subject matter experts
to author Python/Linux related books.

Sample proposed topics include:

   - Learning Python Data Mining
   - Express.js Cookbook
   - Mastering Parallel Computing with Python
   - Mastering Apache Pig
   - Big Data with Postgres

If you think you can commit to a 6months plus schedule to write a book on a
technical topic, please get in touch with James Jones.

As an example, the recently revised NLTK book has 9 chapters, and around
250 pages worth of contents.
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/python-3-text-processing-nltk-3-cookbook

Cheers,
Patrick Chan