[melbourne-pug] Moving the August MPUG meeting to the second Monday (and possibly the September one too)

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Tue Apr 29 04:47:21 CEST 2014

Hi everyone. I'm planning to ask the Inspire people whether we can
move the August and September sessions to the second Monday of the
month.

August so we don't overlap with Pycon AU. September so we can keep
having 4 weeks between meetings. The October meeting would go back to
the regular montly slot.

The success of the change of calendar depends on the availability of
the venue, but before asking Inspire9 I wanted to know what you think.