[melbourne-pug] Hide a particular function in playback window

Python Newbie sandeep0242 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:04:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

Im using selenium with python bindings for an automation project.

In my pydev unit test module I have defined 10 functions.While running
this script I want to hide a particular function executing in the
playback window (say function no:5)

Though this function must execute it should not be shown in the users
screen while playback.

Its like when a user watching the playback window the monitor will be
displayed with the outputs in the order
1>2>3>4>6>7>8>9>10

But in the backend,obviously the procedure should be
1>2>3>4>5>6>7>8>9>10

Is it possible to automate a scenario like this? if yes,please reply
me with the solutions!

Thanks in advance!