[melbourne-pug] [JOB] Intermediate Dev(s) in Online Film + TV

Jesse McNelis jessta at jessta.id.au
Mon Jul 16 12:21:32 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Nicholas Doyle <nick.p.doyle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all
> We're looking for two junior-intermediate devs.

Hi, I'd like to apply for this. I'm currently working as a php dev
developing e-commerce sites for a fashion company on Magento(least
documented software ever written).
I'd much rather be writing python at a tech company. I've attached my resume.

> Ideally we're after devs who can also do ops/infrastructure or business doco
> - but I'm interested in talking to anyone and see where it goes. Things
> we're working with include:

> Python, Django, HTML+CSS+Javascript
Conversational python, some Django, Pylons, Turbogears.
HTML+CSS+Javascript since 1996.

> Apache, Nginx, Varnish
I've installed and configured these more times than I can remember.

> Node.js
Fairly brief encounters with node.js.

> CentOS & Ubuntu
Linux on my desktop since 2003.

> Big storage, Virtualization
> Mobile - iOS (objective c) + Android (java)
I've spent a few days doing android dev, no iOS dev at all.

> Smart TVs (currently Samsung and Android)
> Game Consoles
This sounds interesting!