[melbourne-pug] [JOB] Intermediate Dev(s) in Online Film + TV

Nicholas Doyle nick.p.doyle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:12:55 CEST 2012

Hey all
We're looking for two junior-intermediate devs.
We're working in online film + tv, though experience with this isn't
required.
We currently have a small team, haven't launched, have an awesome business
model, are a project of an (existing!) reputable company, and are dealing
with important guys.

Culture is casual; we don't have serious job titles and wear ties - but we
also do not have nerf fights and massages. We have an industrial coffee
machine and a Red Bull fridge.
We get good hardware and monitors because the boss is a tech guy who values
our time.
We're based 7km east of Melbourne.

Ideally we're after devs who can also do ops/infrastructure or business
doco - but I'm interested in talking to anyone and see where it
goes. Things we're working with include:

   - Python, Django, HTML+CSS+Javascript
   - Apache, Nginx, Varnish
   - Node.js
   - CentOS & Ubuntu
   - Big storage, Virtualization
   - Mobile - iOS (objective c) + Android (java)
   - Smart TVs (currently Samsung and Android)
   - Game Consoles

If you're interested I look forward to hearing from you,
Nick