[melbourne-pug] Fwd: [Python-au] PyCon Downunder

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Tue Feb 10 22:25:44 CET 2009

This could be great - I've already indicated I'll be attending and presenting.

Also, tomorrow night is OSDClub night in Melbourne, see
http://www.osdc.com.au/osdclub/ for details.

    Richard

Subject: [Python-au] PyCon Downunder
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009
From: Tim Knapp <duffyd at kokorice.org>
To: python-au at python.net

Hi all,

My name is Tim Knapp and myself and the NZPUG[1] are organising Kiwi
PyCon 2009[2] in Christchurch, New Zealand tentatively on October
31st-November 1st (date still TBC). Some time in the next few weeks
we'll have a website up at: http://nz.pycon.org - so stay tuned!

We'd love to have any of you come across and present. The announcements
re. presenter slots will be made on the NZPUG mailing list[3], so please
signup if you'd like to know the deadlines, or alternatively watch the
website space but I can't guarantee that'll be up prior to the request
for speaker's announcement.

Please feel free to pass this email on to your
professional/community/personal contacts.

Any questions, let me know and happy hacking!

-Tim

[1] http://nzpug.org
[2] http://nzpug.org/KiwiPyCon
[3] http://groups.google.com/group/nzpug