[melbourne-pug] Job Ad: Senior Python Developer with SMS Management & Technology

Anthony Briggs anthony.briggs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:52:40 CET 2009

Hi All,

I just had a request from Iain to post this to the list. If you're
interested you can contact him at IPratt at mtr.com.au.

Thanks,

Anthony

===

Senior Python Developers / Release Management

Work across large scale complex IT projects
Lucrative Blue Chip Client base
CBD based location

SMS Management & Technology (SMS) [ASX:SMX] is one of Australia's
largest listed management services company, employing over 1400 SMSers
across Australia and Singapore. SMS is a very different consulting
business, offering variety and challenge of work and exciting new
projects all the time. SMS is also a unique company, a place that
embraces the best people, an organisation that encourages team spirit,
personal mentoring, shared success and ongoing career development.

We are currently seeking professionals with strong commercial experience.

We are seeking individuals with strong Python scripting skills as well
as solid environment and configuration skills. They must possess a
strong background in release management and have some exposure to
regression and automated testing.

SMS have positions available for candidates across a range of
experience. We are looking for analyst programmers with strong skills
and the right attitude who are looking for challenging work to expand
their horizons.

Iain Pratt
Account Manager

M&T Re|sources