[melbourne-pug] CGI question

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tennessee at tennessee.id.au
Tue Nov 22 02:14:44 CET 2005

Obviously you've thought about it, but I would be inclined to think it
wasn't really being set. Perhaps the particular directory you have isn't
triggering a log-on?

You could try double-checking with php, perl or another language to
double check.

Using a cookie is certainly another way around session tracking.

If you use a static html file, are you prompted to log-in before viewing
the page? i.e. are you sure that the particular file/directory you are
accessing requires a log-on?

Cheers,
-T