[Medusa-dev] Medusa or Quixote configuration

Eduardo Biano edbiano at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:02:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am new to Medusa and Quixote and was successful in
configuring Quixote demo using CGI
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/foo.cgi/). I would like to
use  Quixote demo in Medusa. The reason I would like
to use Medusa because of potential speed problem with
CGI. Can someone give me information or direct me to a
documentation on how to configure Medusa or Quixote to
make both work? Sorry, I googled and searched in the
Medusa mailing archive but found none.Thank you in
advance for your help.

Cheers!
Ed