[Matrix-SIG] Build problem under Solaris 2.6

Lee Taylor taylor@rhino.llnl.gov
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:58:44 -0800 (PST)

Make sure you're using the new version of arrayobject.h.
It is now in directory Numeric instead of numeric.

I usually use:
#include "Numeric/arrayobject.h"

instead of:
#include "arrayobject.h"
and then use -I$(prefix)/include/python1.5/Numeric on the compile line.

Lee Taylor
ltaylor@llnl.gov