[Matrix-SIG] Multipack 0.6.1 released

Travis Oliphant Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 15:15:25 -0500 (CDT)

I'm announcing the release of Multipack 0.6.1 available at
http://oliphant.netpedia.net

While it's only a minor upgrade for the front end user, quite a few
changes have been taking place in the backend:

The biggest change is the inclusion of some excellent documentation from
Pearu Peterson for fsolve and leastsq.

Development is now taking place on a CVS server hosted by Pearu and
administered by me.  If you would like to contribute to this project
contatct me and we can see about arranging access.

There have been several improvements to the interface and some bug fixes
thanks to Pearu's tireless testing and suggestions.

I am really quite excited about what Python and NumPy is becoming for me.
(Constructive) feedback is always appreciated.

Travis Oliphant