[MATRIX-SIG] reverse of take?

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 18:05:52 +0200

> Our anonymous ftp site contains an entire python1.4 distribution which
> contains not only this module, but also graphics modules which connect
> to Gist and Narcisse graphics engines (among other things). The ftp site

Sounds interesting. Could you perhaps provide that stuff separately?
The chance that I will ever be able to download a full Python
distribution at 100 bytes/second plus interruptions is rather small!
Besides, having to search for additions in a full distribution is
not very convenient.
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: hinsen@ibs.ibs.fr
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais