[Matplotlib-users] package needed to use Qt5Agg backend

Nathan nathan.goldbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:39:51 EST 2020

They'll need pyqt5:

https://pypi.org/project/PyQt5/

When I had an account on a NASA HPC resource I found that it was generally
much easier to just have a conda environment in my home folder (or if that
got too big on a scratch disk). They do have pretty responsive help staff
but even with that it's still a lot of effort to get them to change or
update modules.