[Matplotlib-users] annotation arrow shrink

Ilya Flyamer flyamer at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:31:22 EDT 2018

Thanks Adrien,

This is very helpful and pointed me towards a mistake I had made, thank you!

I am still not sure why sometimes arrows of my annotations would start from
the middle of the text and are not clipped, but I can't reproduce it in
simple examples, so have to presume it's some strange side effect from my
other code.

Best,
Ilya