[Mailman3-dev] Mailman Design

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 12 09:56:13 EDT 2004

On 11 Apr 2004 at 12:53, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:23:33 -0400
> Bryan Carbonnell <carbonnb at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > Right now I'm trying to get my MM interface to look like the main
> > site, you can see a mock up at http://databaseadvisors.com/~bryan/
> > I don't think the menu system to the right would be possible to
> > add strictly with CSS editing ability only.
>
> Have a look at CSS/Edge for examples of how that could be done with
> CSS.

CSS editing is great for layout of content that is already in the
HTML
templates.

I'm talking about adding actual content into the templates.
Specifically adding my site's navigation to the MM interface and
possibly customising it depending on where the user / admin is in the
interface.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.^ [Robert
Wilensky (1997)]