[Mailman] privacy/stalking problem

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Mar 11 16:32:07 CET 2010

    >> Please tell me what you're able to do for me.  Thanks!

    Ralf> I refuse to do this.  This is absurd. We'd have to go through ALL
    Ralf> archives of ALL mailing lists and regenerate ALL webpages, causing
    Ralf> all kinds of breakage.

Not to mention that the mail the guy referenced is nearly 10 years old.  It
is archived all over the place.  I'm sure there are other archived copies he
won't be able to expunge from the net.

I have been adamant in my refusal to give up skip at pobox.com which I have had
for about 10 years.  If I had to choose between keeping my email address or
avoiding a stalker I would give up the email address in a heartbeat.

Skip