[Mailman] privacy/stalking problem

Lance E Sloan lsloan at umich.edu
Thu Mar 4 22:01:28 CET 2010

I am currently dealing with a privacy/stalking problem.  I'm trying to
get my full name, usernames I commonly use, and email address removed
from as many web sites as possible.

My name and email address currently show up on various pages in your
mailing list archive, like this one:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonmac-sig/2002-September/006349.html

Is there any way I can get those removed or altered in some way as to
not be identifiable with me?  Maybe change my name to just the initials
"LES" and my email address to a non-umich.edu one that bounces.  If
that's too difficult to accomplish, then just deleting the pages that
refer to me would be great, but I bet they contain information that may
be useful to others.

Please tell me what you're able to do for me.  Thanks!

--
Lance E Sloan, Application Developer
U-M ITCS ITCom Information Systems