[Mailman-Users] pending status in mailman subscribe log file

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat Dec 10 14:30:00 EST 2016

in a new setup I have a problem with the would-be subscriber sending to
list-request and the /var/log/mailman/subscribe file shows the request
at an appropriate place with the correct info and status "pending"

The user has not received a verification email. Where should I look to
see what has happened? I've checked the mailman administration page for
that list and see no pending admin tasks. Mailman 2.1.16 on a ubuntu
14.04 system.

Dave

--
Reporter to Mahatma Ghandi after his tour of east London
"What do you think of western civilization, Mr. Ghandi?"