[Merge] lp:~sharmavarun/postorius/postorius into lp:postorius

Terri terri at zone12.com
Thu Apr 11 20:33:21 CEST 2013

The better user settings management refers to managing the existing list settings, not adding new ones at this stage (although maybe later on in the summer that would be an option).  If you're trying to get a leg up on that project, you should take a look at how these existing settings work.  They're actually pretty complex: user preferences can be set per user, per email address, per list, per list&email address, etc.  Look at the settings and how they're applied in Mailman 3 -- right now postorius has nothing that manages these in a useful way (but it does a bunch of experimental code I played with at pycon and checked in for my own reference -- to be honest, that code is more likely to be confusing than useful at this stage).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sharmavarun/postorius/postorius/+merge/157694
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.