[Merge] lp:~sharmavarun/postorius/postorius into lp:postorius

Varun Sharma varunsharmalive at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:46:21 CEST 2013

Hi,
I got your point, i was trying to do some work on the project i am going to
apply for gsoc 2013 (Better User Settings management). As you are saying
that the issue of adding extra profile has been discussed earlier and has
been postponed, so should i create another branch and remove all references
to extra profile ?

Thanks
Varun Sharma

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sharmavarun/postorius/postorius/+merge/157694
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.