[Ironpython-users] no module named urllib

László Frank laszlo.frank at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:35:49 EDT 2016

Thanks Thimo for the quick answer.

Search path is set correctly and if I enter "import urllib" if works just
fine, no problem.

But Cisco YDK-Py is a comprehensive package written to support both Py2 and
Py3 syntax and as a result it uses the six package. In turn, six calls
"from pkg_resources.extern.six.moves import urllib, map, filter" and this
is the point where things get wrong...

[image: Inline image 1]

I get the same error with the import statement "from six.moves import
urllib"

Laszlo