[Ironpython-users] ironpython3

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:50:50 CET 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Pawel Jasinski
<pawel.jasinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is my work in progress:
> https://github.com/paweljasinski/ironpython3/compare/parser3
> Comments are welcome.

My initial thought is that it's way too big to be one commit. :) it's
too much to digest or review all at once.

I also made some of the changes (but not complete) for function
annotations in https://github.com/jdhardy/ironpython/tree/function-annotations
and keyword-only args in
https://github.com/jdhardy/ironpython/tree/kw-only-args, as well.
They're on the old repo but the patches should still apply. It looks
like you just made the parser changes; making the info available is
harder (and kw-only even harder because the callsites have to change).

I need to figure out how to export commits from one repo and apply
them to another while preserving Authorship. I'm pretty sure it's
possible, I just don't know the exact command.

Also, because issues are on GH, you can add things like "Fixes #45" to
the commit message and GH will take care of the issue (the full list
is at https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages).

- Jeff