[Ironpython-users] Codeplex -> GitHub Issue Migration (Was: Differences with pyc-compiled assemblies?)

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 04:41:34 CET 2012

Take a look at https://github.com/slide/test/issues?state=open and let me
know what you think. I know I need to reverse the order of the comments
 once imported to GitHub, so don't look at that, but tell me what you think
about the data I am importing and the format as well. Attachments are kind
of tricky, I am currently just putting a link back to the original
attachment on CodePlex, but there is probably a better way to do that.

slide

--
Website: http://earl-of-code.com