[Ironpython-users] Codeplex -> GitHub Issue Migration (Was: Differences with pyc-compiled assemblies?)

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 04:15:02 CET 2012

The completist in me would like to see everything moved, but I would
be quite happy with just the open issues. I'm OK with losing who it's
assign to and what the target release is, but I would hate to lose
comments or attached files. If possible I'd like to keep the user who
created/commented, but that might not be possible with the different
sets of users.

- Jeff