[Ironpython-users] WP7 & Silverlight Support in IronPython

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:27:15 CEST 2012

I am really sorry to hear about this happening. The combination of
IronPython and Silver(Moon)light was going to be (I thought) my ticket to
writing Python code rather than Javascript for browser based code.  So: My
question for the group -- is Jython a viable alternative?  Do we think that
SL5 will not continue to be shipped for a very long time?  I'm thinking
that SL5 is still the best option for maintainable code on a browser, and
we should continue to support it.
--
Vernon