[Ironpython-users] Anybody in the Kansas City area?

Chaim Krause chaim at chaim.com
Fri Jul 22 20:44:52 CEST 2011

I spend many of my days using pydev in eclipse on cpython development
for Windows.

I'd like to get more efficient with the *tools*, practices and
idiosyncrasies of working with VS 2010, IronPython, and .NET.

I find it frustrating, often screaming, "I know exactly how to do this
in eclipse. How the fsck do I do this in Visual Studio!", and would like
to get more proficient without having to wade through a tome on VS, most
likely aimed at C# programmers, just to get to the stuff I need to know.

So, I am offering beer and pizza (or the equivalent) to somebody in the
area that can meet for an afternoon and get me up to speed.

At this point I'd just be happy to know if it is even in the realm of
the possible, let alone the probable.

Thanks,
Chaim

Actually in Leavenworth, KS.

P.S. How come the MS developer community hasn't embraced IRC like all
the other communities have?