[IronPython] Compiling so that IronPython libraries are recognized?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:16:42 CEST 2010

http://bitbucket.org/jdhardy/code/src/tip/subprocess.py

> There is a partial implementation of subprocess by Jeff Hardy floating
> around that you could try. In general the IronPython support for distutils
> is "minimal", so I still wouldn't expect normal module installation to work.

Also, anything that uses a C extension will only work with Ironclad
(http://code.google.com/p/ironclad/), and even then it might not work.
I seem to recall that there is a pure-python Postgres driver, but I
can't remember what it's called.

- Jeff