[IronPython] IronPython/NWSGI 0-byte 200/404 response with HelloWorld?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:33:13 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Markus Törnqvist <mjt at nysv.org> wrote:
> Should this be taken as a sign that NWSGI is non-trivial to get running
> with 2.6RC1 and a lot of the DLL-space errors could stem from forcibly
> forcing stuff to work that just can't work together?

I looked at it yesterday, and 'impossible' would be a better way to
describe it. Some types have moved between assemblies (from
Microsoft.Scripting to Microsoft.Dynamic) and so simply changing the
assembly bindings won't work. There were also some API changes that I
need to fix before NWSGI will even compile against RC1.

I would stick with the B2 releases of both for the time being, until I
can get a new build up.

- Jeff