[IronPython] IronPython 2.6rc1 / PyDev: Breakpoint No Workie?

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Fri Oct 2 18:33:09 CEST 2009

Howdy,

Did Dino or Fabio ever have a chance to look at this?

Many Thanks!!
--Josh

---

I pinged Fabio off the list to see if he thought this combination should
work.

He says he'll take a look at it over the weekend.  If it's something on
our side I think we'd fix it in the final release or put out a new RC.

--

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01