[IronPython] v1.1 IronPython.CodeDom.PythonProvider

Aravin avinhan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:37:06 CET 2009

Hi Owen,

As far as I know if you want to compile a python code you could use:
clr.CompileModules(.). Or you could use the pyc.py provided in the
IronPython2.0 Samples download.

ipy.exe pyc.py /main:winforms_hw.py /target:winexe which will produce a
winforms_hw.dll as well. I'm not sure if you could use these compiles
assemblies from C# or VB but with Ironpython it should be possible. I'm not
sure if this is what you were looking for but hope it helps.

Aravin