[IronPython] - Custom interactive console

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 8 19:09:42 CEST 2009

That's the best way to do this stuff via the hosting APIs.

For the 2.6 builds of the 2 bugs in that mail at least 1 of them has been fixed (22064) and it looks like 21881 has also been fixed - or at least we don't get the null object ref exception that we used to get.  I'm not sure if the InteractiveInterpreter might fall down somewhere else though.  So you might also be able to do it via pure Python code if you'd like.