[IronPython] Compiling with Pyc for Silverlight

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 20 17:18:30 CEST 2009

In theory there's just 1 IL re-write that's required for this to work.  And that should be replacing the references to mscorlib/IronPython to point at the Silverlight versions.  There's no way to directly have the written binaries target Silverlight because Reflection Emit has no cross-compilation support :(.

Do you know what's happening when trying to import packages?