[IronPython] help on Vista x64

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Sun Oct 26 21:27:05 CET 2008

The XML documentation files under the %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework
directory are not duplicated under %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64 --
that's why we're not finding them.  As a workaround, you could probably just
copy the files from the one location to the other -- or even create hard
links or symbolic links under Vista using "mklink".