[IronPython] Some observations about parallel import and Silverlight

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 01:33:35 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Kamil Dworakowski
<kamil at dworakowski.name> wrote:
> Awesome news!  Resolver One is currently being ported to IronPython
> 2.0 and I can't wait to try parallel importing again.
>
> Do you remember what tweak did you have to make to the dependency
> graph? Dependency finder should ignore imports that are inside if
> statements.

I think that was the trouble, I had to add dependencies for the
imports that were conditional (but always executed). There were also
some circular dependencies that were too difficult to break, so I
removed some dependencies in a few cases. But overall it worked great.

-Dan