[IronPython] Some observations about parallel import and Silverlight

Kamil Dworakowski kamil at dworakowski.name
Sat Nov 29 22:07:12 CET 2008

Awesome news!  Resolver One is currently being ported to IronPython
2.0 and I can't wait to try parallel importing again.

Do you remember what tweak did you have to make to the dependency
graph? Dependency finder should ignore imports that are inside if
statements.

I remember that you can pass list of modules to ignore, was it not enough?