[IronPython] IP 2 Hosting

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Mar 31 18:06:55 CEST 2008

Dino Viehland wrote:
> Exactly, it's beta 1 - therefore the idea is that the API is basically fixed and we should see mostly bug fixes and tuning from here on out.
>
> It's not beta 2 yet! :)
>
> I think TrueDivision is another reason for us to expose a Python specific hosting API (yeah, I realize that conflicts with what I just said somewhat...).

The more general DLR hosting API is much less suitable for Resolver One
of course and a Python specific API would be very nice. If I get far
enough I will try and post a bunch of questions about what is the *best*
way of doing various things that we do with engines/scopes (beyond the
questions I have already sent...). :-)

Thanks

Michael