[IronPython] IP 2 Hosting

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Mar 31 18:09:09 CEST 2008

Exactly, it's beta 1 - therefore the idea is that the API is basically fixed and we should see mostly bug fixes and tuning from here on out.

It's not beta 2 yet! :)

I think TrueDivision is another reason for us to expose a Python specific hosting API (yeah, I realize that conflicts with what I just said somewhat...).