[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:15:40 CEST 2008

Dody, thanks for your feedback. It's encouraging to know it is
possible to make this work, at least in some circunstances.

In my case, I am getting an actual error, not a warning. It seems it
has something to do with new VB XML features. I will try and see if I
can dig the problem.

But I don't feel so confident about deploying such a hack in
production. I'm building an open application that can be extended and
some DLL that is deployed in Bin may run into some other
incompatibility with the new DLR.