[IronPython] FePy patches

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 02:43:32 CEST 2007

I overhauled FePy patches list.
http://fepy.sourceforge.net/patches.html

There are now separate pages for IronPython 1.x branch and 2.x branch.
I cleaned up all patches I wrote for 2.x branch, added some more, and
documented them. The simple result is that Mono 1.2.5 should compile
and run all 2.x Alpha releases with these patches.

Many of them are workarounds for Mono bugs, which aren't very interesting.

I hope equivalent of patch-flags-argcount to be applied in 2.0 Alpha 5
to fix #6805, which is already fixed in 1.1.

Is there any chance you can take patch-nant-build, that is, include
IronPython.build under Src directory? Since that is in patch form, the
copy I am using is here:
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronPython/IronPython.build

--
Seo Sanghyeon