[IronPython] No moduled named Exception

Blesson Varghese blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 24 06:11:41 CET 2006

Hi,

  Thanks a lot for the previous help.
  Again getting into some other trouble. I have loaded a few dll's from a directory using Reflection. Once I have loaded the dll's (the assemblies), then I should be able to use its components in the IronPython script. But even after loading the dll's an exception like No module named <modulename> rises.

  Could you please suggest me some help.

  Thanks.