[IronPython] Regarding Loading Assemblies

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 23 22:12:47 CET 2006

I am only guessing here because I haven't seen your code, but you may need to add the following into your script:

clr.AddReference("System.Windows.Forms")
clr.AddReference("System.Drawing")

I believe IronPython 0.6 used to automatically load the Windows forms and Drawing namespaces, but 1.0.1 no longer does that.

Martin